Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

6 Randoms - All About ME


Miss Natalie tagged me... and I have to oblige, of course!
Here are the rules:
  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write six random things about yourself.
  • Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!)
The 6 Random things about me:
  1. I love those plastic thingies that price tags are attached to when you buy new clothes... I love using them in my ears. Weird. I know.
  2. I fault my husband in overanalyzing things all the time when I do the same exact thing!!!! Shhh. Don't tell him.

  3. I love Taco Bell. And I mean LOVE LOVE LOVE Taco Bell.

  4. I have major guilt about not scrapbooking. I have all the stuff, just not the time anymore and I feel so dang guilty. I'm ready to start sticking photos in albums and calling it good enough.

  5. I LOVE being in the hospital when I have a baby. Many moms want out right away - not me. Keep me for as long as you can handle me and treat me like a queen!

  6. I love surprises. I love love love surprises!! Don't tell me ANYthing about a book, a show, nuttin'! I don't want to know until I've experienced it myself. Christmas presents, birthday presents, anniversary, etc... I DON'T EVER peek!

I tag:
Kirsten

Teresa B
Teresa S
Rachel B
Renee
Julio Chambers the Hawaiian



15 VERY much appreciated comments:

Sally F said...

I say give up the scrapbooking guilt! Once I decided that just putting them in a binder was good enough, I felt liberated!

There's just something about a Nachos Supreme with mild sauce on top! Yum!

Paula said...

NO TACO BELL!!! That's bad for you! LOL!

I don't know if Jenn will make the blog public because we all admitted our weights in there! LOL! But I did ask her! :-) Love you!

Teresa said...

Thanks for the tag, and giving me an opportunity for some fun this morning. I've completed my assignment. :-)

You might consider online scrapbooking books. I know it's not quite the same, but I've decided to document my 3-day adventure in a Shutterfly book. Would you like to see it when it's done?

I LOVE Taco Bell, too. My current favorite is the Fresco Chicken Border Bowl with lots of Hot Sauce. Sally's choice is a good one, too. Yum!

Jeralee said...

I gave up on scrapbooking a few years ago. I would stare at a page for hours trying to make it perfectly cute with the special paper and stickers. It stressed me out too much. Thank goodness for digital images that you can put on a disk with the date and print them out an organize them when you are ready to. Online scrapbooking sounds like something fun to do down the line when you have more time.

Taco Bell is evil, tasty stuff. I like it also.

The hospital thing was interesting. I wanted to stay longer after I had Moura, but more because I was having severe anxiety about going home and being able to do it on my own without the nurses. LOL

Interesting stuff!

Margaret said...

That ear thing always makes me smile and I get the willys at the same time. {shudder} ☺

What do you get at Taco Bell? I am a fan of the hard tacos but don't know what else would be good.

I'm in an odd scrapbook phase too...I haven't decided what I'm going to do about that.

Looks like Natalie tagged me too...I guess I should get to work on mine now!

Tonya said...

I am a huge Taco Bell fan. My husband thinks it is disgusting, so I treat myself every so often. At first I thought you meant that you like to stick those plastic things through the holes in your ears, like funky earrings. I am assuming you like to use them to scratch your ears??? Funny thing is...I tagged you last night to do a very similar post. Are you up for thinking of more random facts about yourself?

Anonymous said...

i'm completely lost on the plastic tags and ears thing... more details needed :)

Sara said...

I'm always looking for a better gadget to itch my ears with, thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

I had to scroll down a bit and take a look at the recent posts I've missed! That shower was soooo cute!
Im with you on staying in the Hospital! When I delivered Nathan last year without Bryan, I never wanted to leave! The nurses came in and took turns rocking Nathan to let me sleep!
I hope I get the same treatment this time around!

Paula said...

Hey girlie, for the Layered Enchilada Bake...if you aren't going to have anything on top of it, I would just use two layers of foil and make sure it's covered well. I have some of those pyrex sets that have the plastic covers, so I just store them in those (so I can stack the meals) and then put foil on them right before I bake. You will really like it! It's delicious!! Love ya!

Jodi said...

I agree with EVERYING except the plastic price tag things...putting them in your ears? That is a little weird ;) just kidding.

*Taco Bell! YUM. My favorite...Nacho supreme with lots and lots of sour cream!
*I love staying in the hospital, too. Once you get home the craziness begins!
*I think blogging takes the place of scrapbooking especially since we can make a hardbound book with BLURB. Gotta love that :)

Natalie said...

Yay! Thanks for doing it! I learned a lot about you. Taco Bell really is the best. And I am so bad about scrapbooking too.

Emy said...

I feel guilty now about the fake Breaking Dawn spoiler. Hope we didn't ruin your surprise in any way! I want to see the plastic thing with the ears.

Jenn said...

:)
block lettering is vinyl, luckily for us we have a member in the ward who has the machine!

you said to let you know how it worked out with the hair....um, I didn't kill her - does that mean anything?

you can sleep in as long as you want as long as you either wake up in time to watch conference or have your tivo set up to record it :D

Natalie said...

thanks for the comments! i love fall. we couldn't be happier about the temple. thanks for thinking of us! now we just need one in eugene, huh?