Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Babies All Around!

Babies, Babies. All Around!
I just got back from two hospitals where I was able to visit with two friends with their beautiful new babies.
Congratulations to my dear sweet Kirsten and her new baby twin girls born at 5.8lb and 5.9lb yesterday...
And to Becky and her bouncing baby boy also born yesterday weighing in over 10lb!
I got to hold Baby Lake last week at church and also want to congratulate my sweet friend Lauri on the birth of her fourth little angel as well.
Everywhere I turn, a new baby is popping up. I think there's something in the water!
Congratulations Friends! Life certainly is good.

13 VERY much appreciated comments:

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Kirsten had her babes already? OOOOH! I can't wait to see them!!! I didn't think she'd make it 'til December!!!Exciting news! Ask her if I can hold 'em during the Twilight movie. LOL! **wink**

Becky said...

Rach, maybe all that baby dust will rub off on you...hee hee...

Anonymous said...

Yeah! How exciting. Babies are always fun.

Paula said...

YAY!!! That's so wonderful!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

I was amazed that Kirsten and Lauri had babies already. They were both early. They are tough momma's. Keep us posted!

Julee and Matt said...

WooHoo! I can't wait to see pictures of all these little babies. Just think, next time I come into town I will bring a baby to the baby party and little D will be almost 1!

Ally said...

I am very jealous of you right now! The next 5 weeks could not go by any faster! I am so excited to see the twins...and everyone else. :)

Margaret said...

What?! Kirsten had her babies?! Wow. I will have to figure out her plan for Twilight. Where are the details? Names? Etc.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of which....check out my blog!

Pink Posts said...

Hi Rachel! So, I am officially following your blog now. Thanks for following mine! ;) I only "know" Laurie from meeting her at Traci's wedding, and heard all about Lake and how cute he is. And yesterday I heard all about the other 3 babies from Traci and Eli. Won't be long and there'll be another one in your ward! ;) [I totally can't wait!]
And, I discovered we have a mutual acquaintance in Kristine S. She used to live in our ward! I just found her blog and saw you were following it! Peggy =)

Kathy said...

Well, I hope it's not in the water; but it is wonderful and miraculous to see all the new little babies. They are indeed blessings. Congrats to everyone.

Jeralee said...

I was happily surprised to hear about both of them! How exciting! This is quite possibly the MOST fertile ward I have ever been in.

As for me, I don't drink that crazy water, I just stick to Diet Pepsi. ;-)

Jodi said...

Congrats to your friends!

All this talk of babies makes me want to have one...oh wait...already on that! We can check THAT one off the list in about 11 more weeks ;) Woo hoo!