Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Me" Time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I went to Target tonight all by myself.

I was gone an hour.
I had no children with me.
It was Heavenly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18 VERY much appreciated comments:

LaDawn said...

I love that you got to go out all by your self. valuable times to treasure

D-dawg said...

Rachel, Congrats on your trip to Target alone! That is one of my favorite things to do. Thanks for saying my pictures are good- I feel all flattered (o:

carizolli said...

Ahh...it's the simple pleasures in life, huh?

Laura said...

Ahhh just what I am dieing to do! Lucky you! Hope you really enjoyed yourself!

Sally F said...

Woo-hoo! That is seriously a feat! Congrats!

Tim and Lisa said...

Hooray, for alone time! Husbands are great!

Renee said...

That would be heavenly for you. I am lucky I already have that luxury. I am even more excited a Target is being built about 5 miles away. YEAH!! Right now I have to drive around 20 miles.

Kathy said...

Aren't we all better moms if we get some time alone? I used to look at grocery shopping as "Mom's day out."

Dani said...

I almost went to Target last night by myself! I probably would have ran into you! I was just too tired though. Remember those few months when my mom and I would run into you at Target every time we went?! Now it seems like we always run into you at the mall :)

Dani said...

I almost went to Target last night by myself! I probably would have ran into you! I was just too tired though. Remember those few months when my mom and I would run into you at Target every time we went?! Now it seems like we always run into you at the mall :)

Kirsten said...

You needed some you time to help unwind from last week.

Jodi said...

Jamie was gone hunting for 9 days and then came home and got the stomach flu (poor guy). BUT without his help...I am feeling like I need a BIG break from reality! Next time you go to Target I will drive the 2 hours and meet up with ya ;)

Kim said...

Yeah!!! that is exaclty the bliss I treat myself to as often as I can :) lol

SusieQ said...

I LOVE TARGET. Especially my myself!!

Sara said...

I love Target. You love Target. I love going to Target alone. You love going to Target alone. Life is good.

Teresa said...

And that really says it all, doesn't it? We moms understand!

Laurel said...

I love that these few sentences generated so many comments.

And I want you to know that everytime I get to go to Target by myself whenever I want, I really do think of all my "mom" friends who I know wish they could do the same thing.

And I hope when you tuck your kids in at night and they say, "I love you, Mom", you do the same for me.

xoxo.

Morgan said...

GASP! Well thnx alot! I love u too!