Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Artwork For Mommy

Photobucket
"That's you. And me. And Baby Delaney."
Christian Age 3

22 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have an artist on your hands. And one that may be gender correct :)

Dani said...

Wow! That is so cute! He is really good at drawing!

Julie said...

Are those boobs on you? Hahah What an artist!

Margaret said...

WOW! Good job Christian.

Margaret said...

I like the coconut top!

Paula said...

Oh my gosh! That is seriously so cute...and FUNNY! I love it!!!

Julee and Matt said...

You are looking good! Great picture Christian!

Kristen Moss said...

HAHA I LOVE IT!!!

I love the boobs, and delany bean. That is such a great picture.

what an observant child.

Amanda said...

Coconut top/boobs would be funny, but are they supposed to be sleeves? We get some of those at our house and they're sleeves on the shirt. The drawing of Delaney is darling.

Bridget said...

That is so cute! Very perky boobs. Love it.

carizolli said...

Wow he's got talent! Great picture!

Sara said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

LeaAnne said...

So, looks like all that talk about wanting a boob job has paid off! ;) I love these kind of pictures.
My fav are the ones where I am REALLY skinny!

Radke said...

That is so cute! What a good drawer you have!

BURGANS BUNCH said...

I love the booboies! No wonder Baby D is getting bigger!!! I love toddler art! It's the best! I love you Christian!

Laurie said...

I wish my boobs were so elevated!!

Classic.

Kathy said...

I didn't quite realize how long your legs were. Or how many toes you have... What a great picture! It's full of smiles.

deborah said...

That's so cute! We must have hundreds of art pics like that sitting in old boxes in the attic, but not exactly the same, that is definetly one of a kind!

Lakes are Great said...

Love little kiddie pictures. So cute!

PeasleeHut said...

Oh my GOSH! What a total crack up! That was better than coffee to wake me up this morning!

Tara said...

I love those stick people that toddlers draw. I have one from my now 14 year old son framed next to my desk.

Morgan said...

pirdy silly!