Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Cooking With Christian

It's a Rice Krispies Treats kind of night...
First you measure your marshmallows... or just pour the whole bag in!

Then you melt your marshmallows...

...until they're all gooey yummy!

Then you pour in your Krispies...

... and mix them real good. Use your muscles.

Next, pour into your pan...

...then lick the pan clean!

Finger lickin' good!!

Make baby sis jealous because she can't have any...YET!

Silly faces for the camera as I show off what I did!

Take big bites and help myself to half the pan while Mommy blogs about it.


16 VERY much appreciated comments:

Paula said...

Pioneer Woman has NOTHING on this post!!! :-) How fun!!!! LOVE YOU!

Teresa said...

Well done, Christian! I love your line at the end, Rachel, about Christian eating half the pan while you blog about his cooking adventure. He's a smart one, that boy!

Radke said...

That is SO adorable! You did a great job Christian. I love rice crispies but I dont make them or else I would eat half the pan too:)

Dani said...

That is too cute! I'm so impressed that a 3 year old (I think he just turned 3) can cook! He is adorable Rachel! And I love the photo of the jealous baby that's too little too have any! She is just precious!

Paula said...

Well Jenn got it from someone else...I hope it doesn't kill your computer!! Run a virus scan if you have one, also, change your facebook password. Love you!

carizolli said...

Too cute! Did he save me any? I haven't had a rice crispie treat for...well...too long!

Margaret said...

So cute.

Love that he's in his undies. LOL.

lisam said...

I love your blog and great sense of humor. I love your family.

Kathy said...

Move over, Julia and Emeril!

Bridget said...

YUM! Now I'm craving a rice krispy treat.

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Hope he saves some for Kylie Rose!!!

Kim said...

He is a doll..I hope my Travis grows to be that cute! What a good mom to find time to make treats with your kids, you make me proud.

SusieQ said...

Quite impressive for a 3 year old. I would never have thought to try that with Little Guy...

Julee and Matt said...

How cute...and tell him that next time I come visit, I want him to make ME some. :)

Sara said...

I actually may use this on how to sequence an event. Job well done! Delaney is soooooooo cute!!

The Wi Family said...

They are so cute! I am loving that my little Rachel wants to help cook and clean in the kitchen now. It's a lot of fun!