Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Crazy Martin

Posted by Picasa

17 VERY much appreciated comments:

Stephanie said...

Those crazy scouters... my husband suffers from the same tendencies. I guess it helps them commune with their inner-eagle scout.

Bridget said...

BBBRRRRRRRR!!

Tim and Lisa said...

CRAZZZZZY! Did he make it all night?

Anonymous said...

awwww my poor cold daddy! he is so crazy!

Sally F said...

How funny!! I think that is the LAST thing my husband would do, he loves being warm too much.

Way to be adventurous, Martin!

Margaret said...

Huh? Why?

Is he practing for their big trip?

Paula said...

Yep, he's crazy! LOL!

Jeralee said...

uh yeah, that looked like fun.

I love my heated mattress pad.

How did he sleep may I ask?

Anonymous said...

he might be a bit crazy. I'm cold just looking at that picture!

Teresa said...

I just walked down to our mailbox, and I am freezing. I can't imagine choosing to sleep out in that cold. Your husband must be of hearty stock!

Kathy said...

Brrrr!! I'm sure there was a VERY good reason for this craziness...

Julee and Matt said...

He has been with the scouts/YM for WAY to long. :)

carizolli said...

Did you kick him out, Rachel? What kind of trouble did he get in for you to make him sleep in a tent in the cold?

*LOL* yes, looks like craziness to me!

Jen said...

I call not it!!! I wouldn't last a minute. He would've made a great pioneer!

Laurel said...

Not.
Normal
At.
All.
=)

Kirsten said...

Wow Rachel you must really keep the man up at night if he is opting to sleep in a tent in the snow rather then with a pillow over his head : )

deborah said...

Omg! I NEVER do stuff like that! Especially in the snow.