Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yummy Baby!

Photobucket


Welcome to the newest { H } addition:


Sione Lowry Tyler Setefano Kaveinga
born Wednesday to Tyler and Mele (Martin's brother and wife)


We sure love you guys and are so happy for you.


Little Sione is their first boy after THREE beautiful angel girls.


Thanks, also, for giving this dead blog something to blog about. It's about time...

19 VERY much appreciated comments:

Lakes are Great said...

Can you imagine learning to spell that name??! LOVE the biggest loser...did you see bob FREAK out on tuesday?? craaazy

rachel said...

Yes, I did. Go Bob! I felt for him. Joelle was making me mad. Wish you were closer and we could watch together.

Margaret said...

Love the picture effect you added. Nice!

He is beautiful!

Maybe I will have to add some extra names to my name Margaret Amelia Jane Lovely FunnyPants {H}

rachel said...

FunnyPants?? Good one.

Margaret said...

I'd make a good Tongan don't ya think?

Tim and Lisa said...

Very beautiful! Congrats!

Jodi said...

Oh my cuteness! Just beautiful! Congrats to all :)

Paula said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful boy!!! Congrats to them!!

Jenn said...

what a BEAUTIFUL baby!

Kathy said...

What a sweet little thing! Congrats to his family.

Anonymous said...

How super exciting. Then needed a boy but their girls are super cute.

carizolli said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Thanks for sharing him with us :)

BURGANS BUNCH said...

He is a beautiful baby! He doesn't weigh over 10 pounds. Are you sure he's from the Hansen family? LOL!

Tonya said...

This is the first Tyler/ Mele baby I have gotten a glimpse of and he is so sweet! That mix of white blood and tongan blood makes for some very cute babies I must say. I have been SO BAD at reading blogs lately but I think of you often. I kind of feel about keeping up on blogs like you do about sending out all those Christmas cards. It's a little crazy! You want to do it all but life is so busy with so many things. I always love to visit and see what you are up to:0)

Sara said...

Joelle was driving me nuts. I liked watching Jillian watch Bob. I think Bob did what we have all wanted to do at one time or another. Anyway, Sione is so amazingly beautiful. Looking at him makes me ache for another baby!

Sara said...

Also Warren's middle name as 17 letters in it, 10 of them are vowels. I still can't pronounce it. Can't even type it for you. There's some k's and some i's with some v's thrown in.

Pink Posts said...

He is adorable...love that dark curly hair. It was great meeting up with you again, and look forward to more meeting-ups! =)

Brandi said...

I like the name, just don't know if I could remember all of it. He is such a cute baby.

Morgan said...

I GOT A NEW COUSIN! that would make 17 grandkids 4 grma+grmpa!