For lack of nothing better, nothing exciting happening to post about in the { H } household, here's a good find Martin grabbed for me today at the REI Used Gear Sale. Regularly $199... He picked it up BRAND NEW for a mere $19.83!! He is my bargain shopper - better than any girlfriend I know. Thank you, my honey!!
So what does one blog about in January when absolutely NOTHING is going on? I'll be back to blogging soon. I still have December/Christmas pictures to post and January choir concerts of the girls. I must admit, though. Facebook has sucked me in and has become my newest obsession. I miss my blog, though... I'll be back SOON.










15 VERY much appreciated comments:
Wow! If I send you my measurements and a budget, will Martin go shopping for me, too? What a great guy! And what a great jacket!
You better come back soon...I MISS YOU! And tell Martin, I will take a jacket like that anytime. :)
Martin is quite the bargain shopper. I'm always impressed with what he finds.
Good find! Good job Martin!
Your obsessed with facebook.. So is my mom, since she got one! It must be addicting.
Luv Ya,
Deborah:)
My husband would never think of shopping for me you lucky girl. January is a dull month, but I still enjoy your blogging!
That's awesome! And I hope you do come back soon...I miss you!!! Love ya!
So the coat automatically makes a person look like her? I'll take one!
What an awesome husband, and cute coat! That sentence can be reversed as well. ;-)
Gosh! Martin is definately competition for me! They should make a game show for this! It's an art, you know! LOL! They'd probably give bargain prizes, and that would be ok with me! ;O) Gosh I'm a dork!!! Love ya, Jenn
Tammy - I wish!
Teresa - I couldn't agree more!! :)
That jacket is SUPER cute! Your hubby has good taste AND even better...he got a SUPER deal. Can't beat that ;)
I really don't understand facebook??!! It's strange and I don't get it...hmmm. At least you posted a new post, new posts make my day. When you spend hours in the library with nothing to do but read text books a new blog post is all you need for a little pick me up :)
I'm right there with ya on the facebook thing...us girls need to stick together..haha
Nice coat. And yes, Facebook is a HUGE time suck.
Post a Comment