Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol ROCKS!

I should've been wearing one of these:




Photobucket


when he:


kris allen Pictures, Images and Photos

WON the title of AMERICAN IDOL tonight!


The girls and I couldn't have been happier.

15 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

That is so funny. I did not watch until the last five minutes, when they announced Kris and the winner. I just said "YES" outloud, I can't stand guyliner!!!!!!!

Derrick and Melissa said...

I know! My husband just about jumped out of his seat with excitement! He was more into that then he gets at babsketball and he LOVES basketball!

Tim and Lisa said...

Allyssa recorded last night, but I might have to mess with her and make her think that 80's guy won. Could be fun, till she see's it. Then I will be in trouble.

Jenn said...

I was SOOOOOOOOOO happy! Gave me a little faith that they really do count the votes and don't just pick who THEY want to win :D

Kathy said...

LOL! Rachel, you crack me up. But I suspect you've got lots of company.

Jessi said...

Wasn't his reaction so sweet? And when he hugged his wife at the end almost brought tears to MY eyes. I get the feeling that he really is a good guy-- someone you can feel good about supporting.

BURGANS BUNCH said...

You are soooo funny! I love it!

annette said...

ARKANSAS ROCKS! LOL

Your children are soo beautiful but have all grown so much!!

The Wi Family said...

I'm with you on that one!

Emy said...

Rach, a little more explanation please?! lol

rachel said...

Emy.

Girls Camp. Peggy Wintch & me. Fake Emergency Drill.

Need I say more??

lauri said...

You're all nuts. Adam got robbed!!!
Robbed I say!!!!!

lauri said...

You're all nuts. Adam got robbed!!!
Robbed I say!!!!!

lauri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lauri said...

Okay, I know I was pretty adamant about Adam, but I have no idea why it just printed my comment three times. Sorry!