Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Congratulations Peggy!
I'll email both you and Becky so you two can connect
and she can get those in the mail to you.
Or should she just take them to Traci??? LOL
Congrats!
That was fun!
(i videotaped the drawing, but my silly morgan decided to name herself as the winner using our LAST NAME which i am a bit paranoid about using on my blog. SO to see the official video, you can access my Facebook account. i'll post it there.)
Anyone else have anything they want to give away in contest form??

3 VERY much appreciated comments:

LaDawn said...

Rachel that was really fun. I am glad it worked out for you. thanks for the entertainment. have a great day.

Pink Posts said...

LOL, that's great!! You can have her give them to Traci for me! Thanks! By the way, did you see the post I made on my blog about your bow contest, by chance?

Anonymous said...

You spelled my name wrong...it doesn't start with a "P"! It starts with an "L". I'm sure that's what you meant to write for the drawing...:)