Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bows, Bows, and More Bows!

Welcome to my first blog giveaway!

* Giveaway is now closed. Stay tuned for results. *


I have a GREAT and TALENTED friend, Becky, who makes all of Delaney's bows. She seriously is fabulous. Maybe you've seen Delaney wearing one? Or two??

Becky is the wonderful mother of... get this... NINE kids! She also keeps a blog which I am a faithful follower of. She's hilarious. Go there. Read it. Tell her I sent ya.

Anyway... being such a fun friend, she made SIX delightful bows (with attached headbands!!) to give away to YOU. No strings attached. All ya gotta do is tell me how much you love me leave me a comment with your name and/or blog address telling me which bow is your favorite. (Pictures of these beauties attached below.)

Details from the creator: Each bow is on a lined pinch clippie and on its own headband so you can go all mixie matchie.

I will close this giveaway Monday at Noon. This gives you the weekend to enter. Know someone who may want these awesome bows? Let 'em know. Only three days to enter. If you're not a winner and want me to hook you up with Becky, I bet I can work something out. ;)

No need to be local... she will mail them to you. Just make sure I have a way to contact you for your address.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

* Clarification: The winner will receive ALL SIX bows and headbands.

44 VERY much appreciated comments:

Laura said...

These bows are simply adoriable! Rachel and we know you are adoriable! Amazing how we have still kept touch since we met... 8 years ago (can you believe Jarom is being baptized one week from tomorrow?) Enter me! :o) Laura at Richins.com my favorite is the 4th of july bow

Jenn said...

oh yay - those are way cute! What a great friend you have.

I am trying to decide if I like the bubble gum bow or the princess bow best...

They're way cute! crookstonfamilychaos@blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I've seen those bows on Miss D a time or two... :o)

Love the sunflower and the black/white bow... VERY CUTE!

Love the cute bows, love giveaways...
QueenNTraining@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

The giant sunflower is my fav. Darling!

Traci Lauritzen said...

Rachel! I love you! I think your awesome.........oh....I like the sunflower one! :)
Traci

Heidi said...

Oh, Rachel! You totally rock and are awesome and I just love ya! :) Oh, and I can't decide if I like the first one, or last one better....but I think I'm leaning toward the first one. ;)

Sally F said...

I don't know why, but I always get nervous commenting for giveaways! But those bows are so cute, I'm doing it anyway! Love them all; leaning toward the first one because it will match more things!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all! I follow her blog and that is how I found yours! I hope I win one for my girls!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Kristine

Stephanie said...

I absolutely LOVE these bows! I have two girls each with a ton of hair. My favorite is the red/white/blue bow but I also think the gumball bow is adorable!

skellwein@cox.net

ellweins.blogspot.com

Ott family said...

Oh my goodness they are all so cute. But my favorite is the sunflower one. So sign me up for that one, although any would do.
Hope you are doing great and grandma too. We miss you guys!!

Jen said...

I love it! What a great idea. And look how many people are commenting! It's a tie between the black and white one, and the princess one. It's amazing that anyone with nine children has time to make such beautiful things!

Teresa said...

I love you TONS, but I hope you already know that. :-)

My favorite is the patriotic bow - RED, WHITE & BLUE, baby! God bless America!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Becky is amazing! It is so funny how many people we both know without knowing it. hahaha. I love all of these bows. She is so talented. They are all so cute and would be perfect gifts for my niece's. I hope I win!

P.s. I think the sunflower, black and white one, and the red, white and blue one are adorable.

Kirsten said...

Wow what a bunch of kiss ups : )
You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love you to death!!!!

And I love the black bow the best, so sassy.

Love you!!!

Unknown said...

You are the best! ;-) My favorite one is the castle princess one. My daughter is my little princess so that one would have to be my favorite!!

LeaAnne said...

I LOVE them all! BUT, my fav is the patriotic bow ;)
AND..Rachel, you know I think your are a really great gal!

runetrygve@hotmail.com

Norene said...

Well you know hoe much I love Becky's bows!!! Morgan loves them too. Plus I have five beautiful little girls and each one has asked to wear the bows Morgan has so we definitely need more right. Anyway my very most favorite is definitely the patriotic one.

McCluskey Family said...

I have enjoyed looking at your blog for a long time. I really liked Miss D's bows in the pictures that you post. I think my favorite one is the black N White one. My wedding colors were Black N White. I think that it would be cool if I won because I have 5 younger nieces that would enjoy them, and maybe I could save one for me when I have a little girl.

Pink Posts said...

I think it's the funniest thing ever, about these really BIG hair bows. When my girls were little--in the 80's--BIG hair bows were in, too. They were SOOO cute. Except when they got in High School, and looked back on all their pictures, they made fun of MOM for putting such big bows in their hair! I think it's awesome and hilarious they have come back in...hahaha! I think I like the very first one best, cause it is so colorful!

Pink Posts said...

Correction, guess that was the early 90's on the big bows. Gee, that wasn't THAT long ago!

Holly said...

I found you through Becky's blog! You are right, she is hilarious AND very talented! The gumball one is my fav, closely followed by the sunglasses :) And my little girl would love to show them off to her 4 brothers!! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY, I HOPE I CAN BE AS CREATIVE AS YOU BOTH ARE...WHEN I AM HEAVEN BECAUSE I SURE AM'T HERE! MY CHOICE IS THE PRINCESS BOW BECAUSE MY RACHEL-LIKE DAUGHTER, KAREN, IS HAVING A LITTLE PINK PRINCESS IN JULY:) ANOTHER PRINCESS TO ADD TO OUR ROYAL FAMILY: OLIVIA, JADI, MORGAN, LAUREN, BRYNN, KEONALANI, NATALIE, QUINIVERE, AKEMI, DELANEY AND NOW LACEY JILL PALMER DUE JULY 31ST. AND THEN WE ALL NEED TO GO TO DISNEYLAND:) proud grama of almost a dozen princesssssss (who gets #12?)

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!! I like the first one, it's cute and summery...but I also like all of them!!! I wanna win... :-)Wouldn't they look cute on my new baby girl coming on October?!?!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute... I love them all!!!

abbiefirestone@msn.com

Eryn said...

Cute bows! I like the black and white one!

carizolli said...

YAY for blog giveaways! And yay for girlie pretties! I like the zebra print bow best. But I also really like the sunflower one.

Loridee said...

dang cute bows! Maybe I need to have another babe and pray she's a girl...lol!! I think my fav is the black and white!!

aunt choody said...

Love them. Especially the 4th of July one.

kelly said...

Those are beautiful. I love the red white and blue. My girls may be getting to big for bows, but what fabulous baby shower gifts!

Kelly

Jessica said...

Well, of course my favorite is the 4th of July one...you know how I am about holiday attire, right?

How fun!

Anonymous said...

The bows are adorable. I have only made one bow and it took me about an hour to make. My daughters favorite is the princess castle one...she was (oooing) and a(aahinng)when she saw it. Hope you pick us. You would make one little girl very happy. I don't have a blog as of yet. My name is Sabrina Carter and my email is scarter67@comcast.net

Jessi said...

I think this give-away was meant for me. :) Those bows are gorgeous! I love them all, and would put them to very good use.

Anonymous said...

Yes--Becky is THE BEST!! I've never met her, but I love her. All her bows are amazing. Maybe the sunglasses one?

LaDawn said...

Rachel, I love having you as a friend. You are such an inspiriation to all of us. Thanks for all the up dates on your Grandma and I am glad to know she is doing so much better. I really like the bows they are very cute. I couldn't decide which ones I liked best. My beautiful girls is out growing bows but I have a new neice who would love to accessorize in anything cute and fun that is just for her. my email it rkianby3@q.com and my blog is 5rowes-n-a-row.blogspot.com
keep up the great work.
luv ya
LaDawn

Emy said...

Hey Rach! Those are so so cute. My favorite is the sunflower one. It is so summery. You know I love you. I am just hoping that you are doing okay. Still thinking of grams! love ya.

Shannon Blanchard said...

I hope that I am not too late. Think all of them are adorable. I am really torn between the sunflower one and the black and white one. I asked Grace and she said the Sunflower and so I will have to go with that one.It is just so peppy.

Anonymous said...

Rachel, yes everyone including me thinks you are wonderful (wink wink) :) I think they are all so cute however because I try so hard to have each of my Foster Daughters believe they are Truely princesses.. I will have to go withe pink princess bow... What a fun thing you are doing. ! ! ! Love it and your children are so beautiful.. Glad to hear your Grandma is doing better and that you got to spend time with her ! ! ! you can alwayw reach me on facebook or at taralyn@scinternet.net <3<3<3

Robert and Tannya said...

How lucky am I that I checked your blog today!!! I of course love you. You are always so cute and so calm. How do you do it? These bows are cute. I love girly stuff. I think the black and white one is FANTASTIC sooooo count me in. mcfarobert@gmail.com, or robandtannyaspeeps.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Ok, so you were seriously one of my favorite people in that ward, both times. Mostly cause we liked to chat in Relief Society. You are a very welcoming person and made me feel very special and loved!
Anyway, my favorite bow/bows are the sunflower one and zebra one. They are too cute and I can't believe a mother of nine kids has time to make such cute things.

DandyLion said...

How much do I love thee? Let me count the ways....one thousand and one, one thousand and two, one thousand and three....and on and on... :o)

Well, I don't know you very well, on a personal level. However, when I lived in Eugene, I got to know you from a distance. I learned of you enough to know: You are a family girl. Your kids and your sweetheart come first in all you do. You are clever and creative. You have a winning smile that shines like the top of the Chrysler Building. You are not afraid of being silly or doing crazy things. You have a deep testimony. There is more, to be sure, but I am already taking up too much room.

I would love to enter this giveaway. My daughter's 1st b-day is July 7, so my favorite would have to be the red, white and blue one. However, it was a close second with the sunglasses one.

If I don't win, I would love to order from Becky!

Thanks!

Irish Family said...

Such talent, they are beautiful.

Kristine said...

What a fun idea Rachel! They are all pretty dang cute but I think my favorite is the 4th of July bow followed closely by the giant sunflower. It's my fave holiday (after Christmas of course) and that bow is super cute. Your friend is super talented!

The Marshall's said...

I LOVE these bows! I've been searching online for places to buy bows for my daughter. Dawn Barth is my cousin and she sent this to me. I was SO excited so see such cute bows. I just bought the cutest 4th of July outfit for my daughteer and that bow would look so cute with it:) I'm going to continue following this blog!!! wearethemarshalls.blogspot.com