Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And She's Off

Photobucket

Guess who finally decided to walk!?

(15 months old)

15 VERY much appreciated comments:

Jenn said...

HA HA!! How cute! Now I don't feel so bad about Morgan's lack of walking skills - he'll do a few steps at a time but no more than that - stinker kids!

Jodi said...

YAY!! She was just too busy being cute ;)

Jessi said...

Way to go, Delaney! I have a feeling Chloe will be a late walker, too. Why walk when there are so many people around to carry you?

Craig and Stephanie said...

Yay! Jackson was a late walker too. He started at 14 months...

LaDawn said...

how exciting. Way to go cute little girl. I am so happy that you are moving. Now stay out of all mommy's stuff.
I am happy for you too Rachel. that is so exciting.

Stephanie said...

Yay~ she is fully mobile. Ummmm, Rachel... she is FULLY mobile. Watch out world... here come Miss D!

Dani said...

Go Delaney go!!

Margaret said...

I love this picture. Even though it is out of focus a bit, it still show the "action" of the picture which is so perfect.

Love that Miss D.

Kristen Moss said...

I could have sworn i left a comment, I guess not! Hiopefully it is not the one that you deleted.(or maybe the person who left it deleted it.) Maybe you hate me. JK

YAY Delany. {Me clapping my hands overly excited as though they care that I am excited.}

Kroten has been taking a few steps, but he isnt there yet, we have to put him on his feet, so I wouldnt call it walking yet.

YAY for milestones.

Anonymous said...

I love this "action" shot!!! Go baby girl! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh! I was signed in under Lonnie's account, sorry... It's just silly Jenni!!!

Jessica said...

I had a late walker too and I was SO glad when he started because carrying around my 17 month old was getting emabarrassing! Congrats delaney!

Kirsten said...

What I leave the country for a couple of weeks and she gets all big on me : ) I love that picture and that dress. Love you my friend see you in a few days.

The Wi Family said...

So cute!!! Rachel was about that same age and Jenna just started walking a few weeks ago (14 months). I'm grateful for late walkers though...can't imagine my 9 month old running around!

aunt choody said...

How fun! She is a cute little girl.