Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Video Tribute to My Gram




video tribute thanks to my auntie linda

8 VERY much appreciated comments:

Taralyn said...

That is sooooooo Precious!!! Thank You for sharing..

Kirsten said...

Rachel that was wonderful. What a beautiful tribute. I love that song. You did such a fantastic job, Love you!!

rachel said...

just to clarify, kirsten... i didn't put this together. my aunt did. and yes, she did a fantastic job.
i can't watch it without sobbing.

Margaret said...

That was SO touching!

Your aunt did an amazing job on it.

Anonymous said...

Hi donkay.. I can't watch it eiter w/out crying! I miss her SO much!

LeaAnne said...

Lovely. :) big hugs!

Julee and Matt said...

I love it...thanks for sharing. I don't think I can watch it without crying either.

Stephanie said...

What a treasure (your grammy and your video)! Thank you for sharing...