I apologize ten times over.
I guess doing a giveaway the week of Christmas may not have been my best idea. Dur!
My biggest excuse {other than being BUSY with Christmas prep} was that my printer is out of ink and I couldn't print out the names of the entries... big deal, right? Simply handwrite them. Well... I finally did it that way as you can see by my scribbled name. (((sigh))) It just took me forever to finally do it. Sorry folks for the wait.
Anyhoooo... here's our lucky winner:
CONGRATS!!
I'll get in touch with you, dear friend, and hook you up with Becky's email.
(((beep)))










4 VERY much appreciated comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so excited! Thanx Olivia, I'll pay ya later!!! Wink Wink! J/K ;oD
Well if someone is going to win I'm glad it was Jen : )
Kirsten, How sweet are you? Love you!!!
Congrats, Jen!
Post a Comment